Your development assessment will be tailored to your organization’s unique circumstances, resources, and goals. Although no two assessments are the same, some typical objectives include the following:
- Assessment of prospect pool resources, systems, and processes to build capacity and increase philanthropic revenue.
- Examination of your board’s role in fundraising and creation of a framework to strengthen their support.
- Staff time allocation review.
- Peer analysis and benchmarking.
- Customized e-survey for appropriate constituents.
- Data analytics to evaluate the prospect pool and inform fundraising and staffing recommendations.
- Focus groups of select organizational members.