Operations + DATA
Lay the foundation for a sophisticated fundraising operation.
A development assessment from Graham-Pelton analyzes your current strategies, policies, and organizational structure to identify strengths and opportunities within your existing development operations.
Systems & Structure
Discover your full potential.
We analyze your current strategies, policies, and organizational structure to assess strengths and opportunities within your existing development operations.
Streamline your process. And your pipeline.
By auditing your existing tools and systems, we uncover the philanthropic potential within your database. Our data experts analyze the results to create a tiered list of your best prospects, allowing you to close more gifts in less time.
Create your fundraising dream team.
We clarify the roles and responsibilities needed to achieve your fundraising goals, with recommendations for developing the required skillset among your existing staff.
Your development assessment will be tailored to your organization’s unique circumstances, resources, and goals. Although no two assessments are the same, some typical objectives include the following:
- Assessment of prospect pool resources, systems, and processes to build capacity and increase philanthropic revenue.
- Examination of your board’s role in fundraising and creation of a framework to strengthen their support.
- Staff time allocation review.
- Peer analysis and benchmarking.
- Customized e-survey for appropriate constituents.
- Data analytics to evaluate the prospect pool and inform fundraising and staffing recommendations.
- Focus groups of select organizational members.
You can raise more money. We can show you how.