The average cost of a cybersecurity breach is $148 per lost record. Yet, according to a 2017 survey by US accounting firm CohnReznick, almost half of the nonprofit organizations polled said they had not completed a cyber-risk assessment in the past year and 66% had no plan to increase their spending on data security.
Is your nonprofit prepared for a cybersecurity event?
Did you know?
Learn how to secure your organization.
Our Cybersecurity Services for Nonprofits
Assessments & Evaluation
- Threats and scams that target nonprofits
- Cyber assessment and remediation plans
- Briefings from industry leaders on important topics – such as identity theft, GDPR, and State regulations
Half- or Full-Day Workshops
- Critical issues and actionable steps
- Risks and preparations needed for an audit
GDPR Education & Compliance
- General Data Protection Regulation readiness – data collection, storage, and use practices
- Review and/or drafting privacy policies
- Workshops and trainings
Let Graham-Pelton help you Elevate Philanthropy
Fill out this form to connect with one of our experts.