In a January 15, 2016 press release by The Madeira School, Madeira announced that $46.2 million had been raised toward the campaign to date. Nine women have given $1,000,000+ gifts, encouraged by a $10 million lead challenge gift from an anonymous alumna. To read this press release and learn more about Madeira’s fundraising success, please click here. Graham-Pelton President Elizabeth Zeigler, Louise Peterson, Director of Development at Madeira and Anne Faircloth, alumna and Development Committee member, are presenting on these successes and “Inspiring Million Dollar Giving from Women” on February 8 in New York City at The Global Forum on Girls’ Education, presented by the National Coalition of Girls’ Schools.
Insights with Impact
- Graham-Pelton launches Beyond Gratitude, a practical approach to grateful patient fundraising
- Breathing new life into your qualification process
- Senior Advisor Tom Sullivan and a new definition of philanthropy amidst a changing world
- Humans of Fundraising: Carlisa Brown
- Senior Advisor Walt Edwards on revisiting donor interests in the shadow of COVID-19, talent development, and lessons learned from coaching